I work freelance for Paris and London in graphic design, illustration and animation /
Je suis graphiste de formation avec une forte identité en illustration et animation. Je travaille entre Paris et Londres.

mercredi 26 février 2014

Abandonned comic with Orson Welles

Since you seem to like it on my page, I edit a note.

"The Cigar That Fell in Love With a Pipe" ("L'histoire du cigare amoureux d'une pipe")

I worked on it 5 years ago with the writer David Camus. I didn't have the time and the maturity to go on though. So the comic is now on another illustror's hands. And it will get published at Self MadeHero this April, I read in David Camus's blog.
It starts with Orson Welles smoking a very rare cigar and as the story progresses, you learn how this cigar was made and about the spirit within. Obviously, I went to the library looking for Cuba's pictures and documentation, but also at the Hollywood pre-war period.










Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire